Oneplus 3t battery life

laughb4ucry

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys & gals,

How long does the battery last ? How is your initial method of charging? What other tips you have for me, my oneplus 3t is on the way... looking forward in hearing from you 😉

Paul Shipman

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I have been using One plus 3T from last 6 months and must say compared to other competitors One plus 3T performing much better than others.
I get 5 hours of screen on time even on mobile data and without even compromising on performance.

ready2rise

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Results from today I plugged it in at about 3% it was obviously charging when I took the screenshots so at least a full day with 7.5 hrs screen on

Attachments

• 2136.jpg
    2136.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 35

Elukka

May 30, 2017
Visit site
A day'd worth of medium-to-heavy use, two days or more if I go light. Gaming does drain the battery quite quickly, but the quick charge returns the phone super-quickly to almost full. Haven't tried with absolute minimum use, but the battery-saving features which kick in at 15% seem to make the phone stay up for a looooong time.

krishnansasikumar

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
A bit more than a day with medium-heavy usage. The battery has become worse with the latest upgrade though.

Good enough compared to any current flagship. Dash charge is also great for a quick top-up if you are running dabgerously low