Weird little glitch with music playback...

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So this first happened when listening to Pandora, I was swiping away apps in the recent list and after about 4 or 5 of them, it skipped the currently playing song. As all scientific tests go, I tried it again. And same thing.
Then I tried the same scenario with Google play music. And this is when streaming a song like Pandora. It doesn't skip the song, but it does give a playback error and stops playing. I did this one twice as well with proof.
Anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• 7373.jpg
    7373.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 16

tpmbb10

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I've seen similar issues in Pandora and Google Play music when streaming them via the Sonos app. I had figured it more an intermittent network/wi-fi related issue than a device issue since rebooting my router resolved it. I was also using a geo-blocker at the time, just to add to the mess. Next time it's happening I'll try streaming from another device and see if the problem persists.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I've seen similar issues in Pandora and Google Play music when streaming them via the Sonos app. I had figured it more an intermittent network/wi-fi related issue than a device issue since rebooting my router resolved it. I was also using a geo-blocker at the time, just to add to the mess. Next time it's happening I'll try streaming from another device and see if the problem persists.

Well this first occurred when on LTE and then I tried it a couple times on wifi and cell data. So it seems to happen no matter what.

Jason Cockerham

Community Review Team Leader
Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

I have the same issue when streaming to a UE Boom. The music will be playing but no sound coming out. Have to pause the song then play again and it will do it but it's random. Sometimes it'll play 2 or 3 songs then get no sound for like all of the next songs. It's annoying.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't help you're listening to Buble.
Maybe the phones trying to tell you something ;-)

Normally I'd argue that you shouldn't judge someone like that, however, in this case I'd have to agree. Although you still shouldn't. Lol

For the record, I do not listen to him, those are just the first songs that start playing on the list if you don't shuffle. I think that was just from a free album on Google play if I remember correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87