one plus having touch menus on phone down part

Satya Prakash3

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Im using oneplus from past one month, i have observed that pgone is having touch menus like home, back, and running apps buttons...but not highlighting on phone part. I dont know why they given options on phone and again why they given the same on screen?? Its occupying space on screen. Is there any solution to activate the icons?? Someone guide me.I'm using indian version android base phone.thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, it's difficult to understand your question. Are you saying that you don't see the Home, Back, and Recent Apps onscreen buttons on your OnePlus One? If you're in an app that has immersive mode (which causes the softkeys to go away), then swipe up from the bottom, and the softkeys usually come back.

Or are you saying you have a different OnePlus model that has hardware capacitative buttons that aren't activated, and you want to use them?

EDIT: Sorry, I just looked more closely at the OnePlus One's images, and see that it does have hardware capacitative buttons. So you're asking how to activate them, and get rid of the onscreen buttons?