[ROM] ICS Elite Final - Aeneas Build

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
please please reupload rom sendspace says it is expired if you cant may ypu tell me ne other place to find this awesome rom i have CM9 n my internet no longer worked had to recover back to stock im new to this and all ki know was self taught with help from this amazim
site Thank You devs you ave all inspired me to follow dream

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
This is NOT an ICS ROM, it's just an ICS theme, if looking for an actual ROM for the Elite, download the Sleipner ROM , it's for our phone

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

i got stuck all the time in a reboot loop with sleipnir was it a mistake on my part or is sleipnir unstable

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
@James Chapman2.... I highly recommend using the Sleipnir ROM, it's very stable, been using it since it came out, I suggest you go to the Sleipnir ROM thread at Android Forums.com & read it all, everything u need is explained, good luck

KFlannigan5

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
This is NOT an ICS ROM, it's just an ICS theme, if looking for an actual ROM for the Elite, download the Sleipner ROM , it's for our phone

this is a lie, I downloaded and install the ROM mentioned here and it's a 2.3.7 ROM themed to look like ICS. And from what I've experienced the ROM doesn't read SD cards.....garbage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez