ClockworkMod

gsrrr

Derp
Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a rooted Optimus V with the ClockworkMod ROM manager installed. When I boot into recovery, I am able to scroll up and down with the volume button but when I press the power button to enter/launch something, it just makes the menu disappear showing the ClockworkMod Icon. Pressing the power button again makes the menu reappear. The only way to get out of this is for me to pull the battery.

I'm not sure why it does this and am worried I did something wrong. I do not want to go ahead and try to install a custom ROM if I've already managed to mess this part up.

Anyone have any idea why it does this or have had this happen to them before? Thanks.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a rooted Optimus V with the ClockworkMod ROM manager installed. When I boot into recovery, I am able to scroll up and down with the volume button but when I press the power button to enter/launch something, it just makes the menu disappear showing the ClockworkMod Icon. Pressing the power button again makes the menu reappear. The only way to get out of this is for me to pull the battery.

I'm not sure why it does this and am worried I did something wrong. I do not want to go ahead and try to install a custom ROM if I've already managed to mess this part up.

Anyone have any idea why it does this or have had this happen to them before? Thanks.

Use the camera button. :)

Reactions: gsrrr

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow, do I feel dumb. Thanks

Don't. I don't even use that recovery lol. I use xionia .6 but I have seen plenty of people ask that exact same question. Nothing to feel dumb about who would know since every other recovery uses home or settings key. :)