Exclamation point above android

OptimusPrimeV

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I successfully rooted and Flashed the Xionia Recovery. I was using romtools to flash the Harmonia Rom and as soon as I hit "any" key my phone started to reboot and then stopped with the little exclamation point inside of a white triangle and the little android below it. Im assuming this is wrong or should I let it sit like this for a bit, its only been like that about 10min. Any help would be greatly appreciated guy! :) Thanks!

Timm129

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello
That same thing happened to me. ROM tools wouldn't work for me either. I had to boot into recovery and install the ROM from SD card. Also make sure you wipe EVERYTHING... before the install. You will love Harmonia ...

OptimusPrimeV

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Well Im assuming I did something wrong. And I think its this, I downloaded the harmonia Rom off this site and I just renamed that whole download ROM.zip. Is that wrong? Was I supposed to open the file and rename something inside there ROM.zip? Lol sorry for the dummy question, I just need to do this once then Ill be golden next time. Thanks!

Timm129

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Well Im assuming I did something wrong. And I think its this, I downloaded the harmonia Rom off this site and I just renamed that whole download ROM.zip. Is that wrong? Was I supposed to open the file and rename something inside there ROM.zip? Lol sorry for the dummy question, I just need to do this once then Ill be golden next time. Thanks!
The ROM needs to be renamed update.zip. and put on your SD card . Then flash from the recovery. If you've got xionia recovery on your phone your ok. Dont use ROM tools.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
The name doesn't matter when you use Xionia recovery.
Thanks for the Harmonia 1.3.1 patch. I just thought I would mention my experiance with it. After wiping cache partition and Dalvik cache I installed patch and rebooted. The New market was the first thing I noticed(it takes some getting used to). But on to the reason for this post. On the very next reboot,every thing hung at the home screen. Went back to recovery, wiped everything.Format boot, system, data,cache.Installed both the ROM and the patch this time. Rebooted. Tried several more reboots after google sign in and sync. and everything worked just fine. Then heard someone else with same problem, explained what I did to fix. I don't know if this is a reacurring problem or Isolated. Hope this in some way helps, You've got a great ROM looking forward to any and all updates,sorry I can't donate, lost my job,trying to live off half what I used to make...I try new ROM's alot, but I always come back to the Harmonia,a good solid stable ROM with lots of room for apps. And now the New market(NO comment yet till I get used to it). Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen