How to restore default settings after customizing...

SecularSanity

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Here is the issue. My phone had the dreaded 3g problem. I went through about 10 calls to regular support,t escallation, and 3 calls to tech support. Nothing worked including tech support resetting my plan so ...

They offered to send me a new phone. The only problem is they want me to mail them the old one back. How , assuming there is a way, to i restore my phone [currently on harmonia] to factory defaults like it came. And even if that is possible are they still going to know i rooted it? And if so will they cut my plan or demand money for the phone they are sending me...

Appreciate any answers. I guess if worst came to worst i could tell them when i call them back i accidently dropped the old one in a lake over the weekend lol ;b.

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Here is the issue. My phone had the dreaded 3g problem. I went through about 10 calls to regular support,t escallation, and 3 calls to tech support. Nothing worked including tech support resetting my plan so ...

They offered to send me a new phone. The only problem is they want me to mail them the old one back. How , assuming there is a way, to i restore my phone [currently on harmonia] to factory defaults like it came. And even if that is possible are they still going to know i rooted it? And if so will they cut my plan or demand money for the phone they are sending me...

Appreciate any answers. I guess if worst came to worst i could tell them when i call them back i accidently dropped the old one in a lake over the weekend lol ;b.

There is a thread about returning your phone to stock mostly. Do a search for it. I accidently bricked a rooted phone and sent it back for a new one and there was no problem. Only make sure you keep copies of all paperwork and tracking and order numbers. Just incase they claim the phone didn't arrive at their offices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer