the best roms out there.

nateomach

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
hey guys i have currently tried both harmonia and BACKside IHO. i am in love with harmonia but BACKside not so much. found a few bugs and will use it again once they are fixed (i am not hating on devs just stating facts) so im asking you fellow rooters what roms you like the most

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
hey guys i have currently tried both harmonia and BACKside IHO. i am in love with harmonia but BACKside not so much. found a few bugs and will use it again once they are fixed (i am not hating on devs just stating facts) so im asking you fellow rooters what roms you like the most

What kind of bugs did you find with BACKside? I am pretty much using it as my everyday ROM now, and any bugs that were found in BACKside have been remedied I'm pretty sure. I have no problems with anything. My phone is fully functional.

What bugs have you found?

My favorites so far have been Harmonia and BACKside, but I the only other I tried was Bumblebee. So far I haven't met a custom ROM that I didn't like. I could not get Google Music Beta working on Bumblebee, so that was the deal breaker there. But in all fairness, Bumblebee isn't in active development.

I am looking forward to Harmonia 2.0 though.

nateomach

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
im alsolooking forward to harmonia 2.0. and i guess what i though was a bug wasnt an actual bug just a fault in the rom and major deal breaker in my using it. when i was in a call the power button would end the call and i hate that with a passion. and while in a call plugging in headphones makes it sound like its at half volume and in reality its actually max volume. and there is an add call button that doesnt work and yes ive tried it multiple times

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
I like Harm 2.0 but battery life kinda sucks. I also hate how many ROMs are managed in one thread, too confusing...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38