Optimus V Rooted Black Recovery, Lg logo stuck,nothing works!

tehramesterz

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I rooted used cwm recovery and tried installing a rom it restarted fine... then I went and hit software update. being stupid.... and now I get a lg logo. black recovery, nothing works no solutions online helppp!

tehramesterz

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
ok so it didn't work It says contact or exit options and i tried unplugging it and replugging it didn't work was I supposed to enter the stuff exactly what was on the post or my own stuff

tehramesterz

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok im fed up with this none of your solutions are working I don't know What to DOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so Pissed RIGHT NOW! My Phone Isn't working and I neeed it now!

tehramesterz

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok so Im still stuck Here is what I can and can't access!
Recovery mode is black
Booting up Stuck at Lg logo wont go past it
Emode shows up but nothing works there!
HELLLLPPPP!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Well if recovery mode is black you could be saved, your recovery is probably there so lemme find the thread for you....

Atmazzz

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Ok so Im still stuck Here is what I can and can't access!
Recovery mode is black

Try this to see the recovery menu while in black screen.

1. Install this: New pre-packaged ADB installation

2. Next Install Java

3. Now go to Droid@Screen Install per the
instructions there.

Droid@Screen will let you see the phone's recovery screen on the computer. You will need to have a ROM and a recovery on your SD card.

4. Download Harmonia_2.03 ROM. It has Gapps in it so you won't need to flash that separate. Put it on your SD card.

5. Download this recovery. Rename it a.img Put it on your SD card.

Boot to recovery so you get the black screen. Use Droid@Screen to wipe and format like you normally would before flashing a new ROM. There is some lag time with Droid@Screen so be patient. Flash the Harmonia ROM.

Reboot. When you get to your home screen, download Terminal Emulator from the market.

1. Open your emulator
2. type this, including spaces, enter after each line

su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/a.img

If that doesn't work, type in:

su
mount -o remount,rw -t yaffs2 /system /system
flash_image recovery /sdcard/a.img

You should now be able to use your phone and recovery menu. Flash a new ROM if you want another.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
First off nobody here is obligated to help you PERIOD. If you factory reset your phone from the phone itself that is your mistake.

In that thread you are telling people not to link you too...well it will offer some alternative to viewing your screen.

This was posted in another thread that guess what the poster had similar issues only it was his friends phone.

Try this to see the recovery menu while in black screen.

Install this: New pre-packaged ADB installation

Next Install Java

Now go to Droid@Screen

Droid@Screen will let you see the phone's recovery screen on the computer. He can then install the correct files he needs. He will need a ROM on his SD card to flash and then he will need to install the correct recovery using ADB. Read here for more info on getting that done.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty