| || |
[ROM][PORT] Joyfully Optimus - Ios Gingerbread Rom!!!
Hey, Torch here with his first port!
What rom is this:
This is an ios style rom for The optimus v, that is a port of Joy OS
Very little Bugs, needs a little cleaning up and performance work, but everything else is wonderful!!!
Everything!!!Except a little chinese here and there...
Build 2.2: http://adf.ly/AKgND
^^^SUPPORT THE DEV LINK ;D^^^
Mirror Link Build 2.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?2jxqx575w29poau
Gapps (Google Apps) Choose Cyanogen Mod 7: Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki
How to submit bugs:
Post in this thread and I will work on it <3
3g fix Must Be Done Every Reboot(Only For Build 1.0):
1. Menu Button
4. Access Point Names
5. Virgin Mobile US
6. Scroll Down To APN type
7. Delete "mms", leave it blank (MMS will still work trust me)
8. Press The Back Key
9. Be amazed by the circle on the right hand side
10. tap this circle multiple times until the 3g icon shows up in the status bar (make sure Data is enabled!!!)
And if that Isn't working for you...
3. Access Point Names
4. Menu Button
5. New Apn
6. Put Anything for the name
7. put anything for the APN
8. Back Key
9. tap the circle till 3g icon shows
How To Install:
1. Boot into recovery
3. Wipe Cache & Dalvik-cache
4. Format system, data, and cache
5. Install zip from sd card (Choose the rom)
7. Install zip from sd card (Choose Google Apps)
8. Reboot(Will take a while )
For a better launcher, use espier launcher - Espier Launcher - Android Apps on Google Play
Flash Aphetamines for better, faster rom - [MOD]Amphetamines! Inject your Optimus today!
Better IOS look by xxlemonxx:
1. Install this rom
2. Change the clock to center and Normal Pm/Am, Get batter % and Icon
3. Install these applications
Iphone Keyboard Emulator
4. Download a Music Icon, Clock icon, and Safari icon. Change all of them according to so in the Ilauncher settings application so now every app is themed like Ios5 Then "Hide" All of the random apps that are unneeded on the homescreen.
5. Customize your homescreen however so.
For more of a Ios look..
6. Install MiLocker and get Iphone 6.7.Mtz ( Its a Miui Theme ) and use that, then in Milocker check "Hide statusbar" and its a clone to the Lockscreen.
7. Download AIVC from the Market or 4shared or whatever place you want it is almost Exactly like Siri and just a market app.
In the orginal lockscreen Double hit home to see the camera shortcut.. No one mentioned this so far!
.. Have fun!
mrg666 - For allowing me to use his awesome Iho "Mirage" rom as the BASE for my Port
blindndumb - Making an awesome and easy porting guide
Ganon and Tha Unkown Artist - For inspiring me to Port
Ganon - His guide allowed me to fix MMS
Skunny - Mentored me through my computers my whole life
StaticMaal - Gave me the required information to fix "Roaming Indicator Off"
The.Emilio - Helped me fix the 3g, so it may start from boot
IHO team - for getting me into android Roms, and being awesome, all day, every day
Cyanogenmod Team - You guys make android better than it should be every moment all the time
Joy OS Team - For Giving me the required Tools
If you need ANY help at all please post and I'll respond ASAP!!!
Please Press "Thanks" and "Like" if you appreciate this! ;D
ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK OR DAMAGE YOUR PHONE!!! But I doubt you will, since I test my products :3
Currently Working On:
Build 1.0 - Initial Release
Build 1.1 - Fixed 3g and "roaming indicator off" in notifications!
Build 2.0 - changed 3g icons, build.prop tweaks for bettery battery and performance, "notifications" changed to "notification"
Build 2.1 - faster network/internet/3g speeds, reads micro sd card faster, better in call quality, better youtube quality, better battery life (Basically added tweaks from my Godzilla Rom )
Build 2.2 - fixed "mobiel" typo, and changed the factory reset option to "DO NOT CLICK THIS OR PHONE WILL DIE" - Final Build by Torch2424