[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
This is my official goto rom. Everything else I use feels buggy, unless its my phone, but I use this rom for everything! :):D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ditto x3. ICS starts acting up, I switch back to MiRaGe. Then I wait for a few updates to go bye and try Ics again :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: mrg666

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

I've given up on trying out new roms. Mirage runs so smooth, and mrg is quick to fix any problems. Add to that all his recent kennel tweaks and I see no reason to look elsewhere for a rom.

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I added my own tweaks. :)

30 Volume Step Mod
Beats + Alsa
Modded Framework for Xperia look

:D. I remember back when I first rooted my phone. I used BACKside for a week, and tried Morage because it sounded cool and reminded me of something. I was a big noob, I don't think I wiped then flashed it. Got a bootloop. :p

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I added my own tweaks. :)

30 Volume Step Mod
Beats + Alsa
Modded Framework for Xperia look

:D. I remember back when I first rooted my phone. I used BACKside for a week, and tried Morage because it sounded cool and reminded me of something. I was a big noob, I don't think I wiped then flashed it. Got a bootloop. :p

Ah good times good times lol :)

Reactions: topdawg661

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Ok. So just swap Mirage's framework.jar with this one here.

It contains 30 Step Volume mod.

- Normally, the volume step goes up to 15. With this, you have 30 different volume selections when playing Media.

It also contains a Smooth Scrolling mod, but then again, it is said that Cyanogenmod includes this in there source already.

UNZIP IT FIRST

mkoyskip

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

Went to check my battery usage (settings > about phone > battery use) and is says 11877d 7h 40m 57s on battery, and only lists the display usage (100%).

Did I miss something when reading through the thread? Thanks.

Other than my battery running out quickly all is good - I expect this problem to sort itself out withing a couple days or so, since it's a new install.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

Went to check my battery usage (settings > about phone > battery use) and is says 11877d 7h 40m 57s on battery, and only lists the display usage (100%).

Other than my battery running out quickly all is good - I expect this problem to sort itself out withing a couple days or so, since it's a new install.

reboot should fix it... i had this happen to me yesterday on gb... i was using cpuspy to check amp flux and deep sleep... different rom, mrg's latest kernel...

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

I reported the same awhile back. Just charge it to full and reboot.

mkoyskip

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site

yo!

charged to full on another battery (shoulda done it on the same one), rebooted, looks ok. thanks. still need to check it over a few days but from what i've read/heard i know it'll be just grand. thank..s..

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

that has to be a bad dl... did you check md5sums to make sure they match?... did you wipe/format properly before flashing?... ive never seen/read of any compatibility issues with mirage....

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations, this Rom will be installed on my wife's phone this weekend. She finally got tired of stock. I've selected this Rom to install onto her phone. (I was going to just root it and remove the bloatware for her but she messed with mine and liked it.)

Sent from my FrankenFone LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: mrg666

pandulce1

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations, this Rom will be installed on my wife's phone this weekend. She finally got tired of stock. I've selected this Rom to install onto her phone. (I was going to just root it and remove the bloatware for her but she messed with mine and liked it.)

Sent from my FrankenFone LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Are you congratulating your wife or mrg? What's the winning prize? :p

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Are you congratulating your wife or mrg? What's the winning prize? :p

She's not on the forum but both.
She's picky and didn't want me to touch her phone. So I guess congratz to me too. I get to mess with another phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana