Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree336Likes

ROM
    BobZ CM10

Default Re: [ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0-RC0-BobZ

anyone having trouble with SMS...?

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2324 View Post
    anyone having trouble with SMS...?
    Absolutely none. MMS on the other hand, has been decidedly slow to send. Like days slow.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    This space intentionally left blank.

ROM
    BobZ CM10

Quote Originally Posted by flapjack.fiasco View Post
    Absolutely none. MMS on the other hand, has been decidedly slow to send. Like days slow.

Weird...I hadn't been getting any SMS since midnight and now every single text I've missed since then seems to be slowly trickling in...I damn near missed my carpool to work this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by atrain2324 View Post
    Weird...I hadn't been getting any SMS since midnight and now every single text I've missed since then seems to be slowly trickling in...I damn near missed my carpool to work this morning...
    Using the stock message app, notifications don't show for me. Using GOSMS, it works just fine. Nothing seems to be delayed, just a notification issue.

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Quote Originally Posted by TheNarrator View Post
    Using the stock message app, notifications don't show for me. Using GOSMS, it works just fine. Nothing seems to be delayed, just a notification issue.
    There's a options for messages to pop up automatically, also you can have your messages wake your phone!! hope this helps

IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]

Anyone else keyboard reset on boot?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    ROM
    **Several

Just curious,

As far as Google Play store and other 'GApps' not properly flashing/installing, has anyone tried to do a backup/restore with Titanium Backup by any chance? Since there aren't many CM10 ROMs to come from, perhaps a compatible ICS CM9 ROM, Titanium Backup and then restore after successfully booting into BOBZ's CM10?

Just thinking out loud...

BJ.
    Phone(s) : Samsung Galaxy S3 - Wicked Sensations ROM (v4.0) | LG Optimus S - COLD AS ICE-CM9 ROM | iPhone 4 - Jail-Broken IOS v5.0.1 | Palm Pre - **Patched & running Developer Mode & PreWare' | Palm Pixi - **Developer Mode, patched OC Kernal & PreWare | Blackberry Curve 9330 - Hybrid OS OSBB 600v9
    Tablet(s) : Toshiba Thrive 16 GB - Team Baked Black Bean Thrive ROM (Unofficial- By Pio) | B+N Nook Tablet - CodefireX for the NT ROM (Unofficial)
    Misc. Pwned Devices : Sprint Airave, Sony PSP, Wii (Homebrew), Nintendo DS/DSI, SurfBoard Cable Modems, etc.

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

This release has been pretty bug free for me, barring the known issues.

#sarcasm

ROM
    kraven CM9 / LeWa Alpha 3

Anyone know how I can create a gapps that's only the play store and the Google services frameworks? I need it to successfully flash gapps on the options s, because this from fills up /system too much on the S

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

I don't get it. Does the Optimus S have a smaller system partition?

#sarcasm

ROM

That's what I'm trying to determine.

ROM
    Cold as Ice

Quote Originally Posted by eletendre84 View Post
    Anyone know how I can create a gapps that's only the play store and the Google services frameworks? I need it to successfully flash gapps on the options s, because this from fills up /system too much on the S

Just open bob gapps in 7zip or winrar or whatever. Don't extract it, just open it. Navigate to system/apps and delete the apk's you don't want.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    #sarcasm

ROM

Its more I don't KNOW the apk's I need. I know how to mod it, I don't know what I can safely delete

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by eletendre84 View Post
    Its more I don't KNOW the apk's I need. I know how to mod it, I don't know what I can safely delete

Here's a thread that may give you some insight on that subject:

Making Room in /System...

Thanked by 3:
    #sarcasm

ROM

Thanks Flapjack. that worked. I deleted calculator.apk, email.apk, exchange2.apk from /system/app, replaced the LatinIME.apk which was like 6.5megs in Bob's Zip with the small, english only one from xda, and replaced the font folder with the one from CAI. Worked great. GApps flashed fine.

Thanks to all for their help

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    ROM
    **Several

In addition to the issues with available space in /system, is anyone else having issues with getting ADB to work? I can't even get 'adb devices' to work, regardless whether 'USB Debugging' is on or not.

BJ

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Phone(s) : Samsung Galaxy S3 - Wicked Sensations ROM (v4.0) | LG Optimus S - COLD AS ICE-CM9 ROM | iPhone 4 - Jail-Broken IOS v5.0.1 | Palm Pre - **Patched & running Developer Mode & PreWare' | Palm Pixi - **Developer Mode, patched OC Kernal & PreWare | Blackberry Curve 9330 - Hybrid OS OSBB 600v9
    Tablet(s) : Toshiba Thrive 16 GB - Team Baked Black Bean Thrive ROM (Unofficial- By Pio) | B+N Nook Tablet - CodefireX for the NT ROM (Unofficial)
    Misc. Pwned Devices : Sprint Airave, Sony PSP, Wii (Homebrew), Nintendo DS/DSI, SurfBoard Cable Modems, etc.

ROM
    CM9-Oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    Did you try toggling adb?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah, just tried toggling ADB a couple of times. Still not doing anything when it's connected to the computer other than SLOWLY charging. Yet the computer is pretty fast to notice when it's disconnected...

UPDATE: ...and CORRECTION!!! After this crappy library computer reset itself due to time running out, and after toggling ADB like three more times for good measure, it finally WORKED!! Connected to the computer like it normally would!! Which is awesome...now if only the battery didn't charge so slowly and drain so rapidly, lol. Even with the governor set to Powersave, it STILL drops faster than Wile E. Coyote in freefall...

However, it seems now that video playback DOES NOT work for me anymore AT ALL. I had no problem with the previous version of this ROM, but when I tried to view my videos last night...NONE OF THEM would work.
    Last edited by Shinkenred; 11-08-2012 at 10:52 AM.

camera and camcorder don't work

jellybean optimus v

Quote Originally Posted by biggjoe View Post
    In addition to the issues with available space in /system, is anyone else having issues with getting ADB to work? I can't even get 'adb devices' to work, regardless whether 'USB Debugging' is on or not.
    Sorry, no problems with adb.

There is a new setting under Developer Options. Once you select Developer Options from the Settings menu and go into the list where you toggle Debugging on and off there is also a new toggle right up at the top of the menu that allows you to turn Developer Options on or off. It looks just like the usual menu header except it has a toggle next to it on the right side. Check to see if you have that switch set to 'On'.
    Last edited by glarepate; 11-08-2012 at 01:54 PM.

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by ssiebor14 View Post
    camera and camcorder don't work

jellybean optimus v
    Camera works, it just looks wonky on the preview.

Its being weird on my phone like it pixels out and gives me color schemes on both

jellybean optimus v

ROM
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

Someone e has a fix for the Video issues!

Read more here, http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...-arm6-devices/
    Optimus V, Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101,
    Nexus 4 - CarbonRom, Nexus 7 - CarbonRom, and soon Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720
    Thanked by:

Like video playback issues cause. Have had any but the recorder and the camera which is weird

jellybean optimus v

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by ssiebor14 View Post
    Like video playback issues cause. Have had any but the recorder and the camera which is weird

jellybean optimus v
    Obviously, feel free to post any bugs you find here, but keep in mind that Bobz said he's not doing any more work on his ROMs until after. New Year's.

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    ROM
    **Several

Thanks for the heads up on the new 'Developer Options'. Yes, I made sure that it was checked. Still no ADB though, nor do I have lockscreen. Hmmmm.

BJ

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2
Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041 ... LastLast