Cai From Help

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
So on alpha 18 c and alpha 19e even the kravens paranoid android from when I get to like 70% baterry my phone reboots and wont turn it just keeps rebooting until I charge it psst 70% and turn it on while plugged into the charger any help will be appreciated

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So on alpha 18 c and alpha 19e even the kravens paranoid android from when I get to like 70% baterry my phone reboots and wont turn it just keeps rebooting until I charge it psst 70% and turn it on while plugged into the charger any help will be appreciated

Strange problem.. Wish I could help but this seems like an isolated incident. Try full wipe and reflash and run with minimal apps... Just what I'd do next

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
How do you do a full wipe on twrp ? What recovery did you use to flash this rom?

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure about the specifics for twrp, just make sure you wipe boot, data, cache, system, sd-ext, and dalvik cache. Also, you could try fully charging your battery, then deleting the battery statistics from your recovery. Then run the battery all the way down before you charge it again. I've seen it work on my tablet, but I've never had to try on this phone, but it couldn't hurt.

btw, my phone autocorrects "rom" to "from" all the time, too.

Last edited:

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I just form mated my SD card used ext 4 as my SD ext and now its at 93 %on cai alpha 19 e so far no reboots but let's lets see and I also flashed test kernel 36 to see if that helps

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
How do you do a full wipe on twrp ? What recovery did you use to flash this rom?

Full wipe is aka factory reset--it's in both twrp and CM recoveries and probably others as well
I tried out this ROM for maybe 4 days looked really well done to say the least!
Flashed it using CMR....fine to use...
just was missing some features I would like put in (portable hotspot) so had to revert back. Used twrp recovery then to flash /wipe to previous ROM

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Full wipe is aka factory reset--it's in both twrp and CM recoveries and probably others as well
I tried out this ROM for maybe 4 days looked really well done to say the least!
Flashed it using CMR....fine to use...
just was missing some features I would like put in (portable hotspot) so had to revert back. Used twrp recovery then to flash /wipe to previous ROM

Factory reset does not do a full wipe. It does data cache sd-ext, and android_secure. You'd still have to wipe dalvik, boot, and system for it to be a full wipe

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
When I do a full wipe I wipe:
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
wipe dalvik cache (advanced section)
format boot, system, data, and cache (mounts and storage section)
When done with that I select obijohn's update_wiper_1.3.zip that I put on the SD card.
When done, there is absolutely no residual data left to corrupt the new ROM or a backup.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
There is no format boot option in twrp. Idk if the factory reset option formats boot or not. Try formatting everything you can in twrp, and flashing the rom. If not, you may need to try to a different recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s