- 102 Posts
HELP My phone won't boot up!!!
My SD got ejected so I thought I'd reboot my phone instead of taking it out and putting it back in. Now my phone won't turn on. I am running MiRaGe and my phone won't go past the green android icon with the word "ANDROID" on the bottom. It'll show the LG icon and then the green android mascot icon but after that there's nothing but a black screen and lighted up buttons. I've tried booting with my phone plugged in and that does the same thing. If I pulled my battery and then put it back while plugged in, I'll get the charging icon. If I have it plugged in but no battery, it'll tell me to insert a battery. What do I do??? I've tried booting into recovery by pressing all the button at once and bu pressing the power button, home button, and down button but I have not been able to get anything so far.
- 11-04-2013, 07:28 PM #2
- 1,146 Posts
Re: HELP My phone won't boot up!!!
Have you tried getting into your recovery by unplugging phone from any power, then pressing the keys in this order exactly:
HOME + VOLUME DOWN, then push the POWER. Hold everything until you see the LG logo, then let go of all buttons.
If this doesn't work we wil need to see if you can get into Emergency mode.
BACK + VOLUME DOWN, then plug into computer.
Let me know how it goes.
- By Beheima in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:58 PM
- By Dx3me in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:57 PM
- By luminous23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 09:55 PM
- By angry english in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 02:25 PM
- By mjdelaney80 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 01:07 PM