Wifi Hotspot on ZV9?

dssdevl

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible to have my V act as a wifi hotspot after taking the ZV9 update?
I had it running fine before but to reactivate my phone, I had to go stock and take the update.
I am back to rooted though.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Sure, do you plan on staying on stock rom? Most CyanogenMod roms have the hotspot working. If your staying on stock there are apps on the market as long as you have root

Tapatalk'n it BeanWiz Style! Android 4.1.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

dssdevl

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I sorted it out by flashing the Mirage rom. Hotspot is built in and works great.

I think my problem wasn't the phone, it may have been the hotspot was working but my cpu wasn't seeing it cause my tablet saw it right off.
Worked out though cause it made me flash the rom and this is kick ***

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I sorted it out by flashing the Mirage rom. Hotspot is built in and works great.

I think my problem wasn't the phone, it may have been the hotspot was working but my cpu wasn't seeing it cause my tablet saw it right off.
Worked out though cause it made me flash the rom and this is kick ***

Mirage is about as good as it gets for CM7. I've been playing with the jellybean releases in the Optimus S section myself. There are quite a few to choose from. Just make a backup of your current Mirage setup and Check them out ;)

Tapatalk'n it from Android 4.3.1 CM-10.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware