VM670 update?

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Well this is the rooted section.

And I HIGHLY doubt this is Gb. We woudl have heard about it coming, much less if it was here.

My guess is either one, or a combination of these:
50% fix,
Updated radio drivers (which also fix the 50%TWS),
Wifi tether removal (very possible)
PRL update

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I highly doubt that it is gingerbread. No one has flashed it yet and that is the only way to find out.

Edit: Dang it! I really type too slow!

easyguy

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
What can be the update then? I dont remember seeing any small update coming from any manufacture, well I'm still new to this so who knows.

00_wrath_00

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't sure what it was. I noticed that they push out an update(most phones) before they push out an os upgrade. With our phones being pretty new to the scene I'm not sure if that's the case or not.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

easyguy

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I would think LG would make a big press release to show people that they actually follow through with their promise....

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If you used any of the S based kernels, I think you have to reinstall the correct drivers for the V kernel.

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I am on stock and stock recovery.
Gahhh! Now the LG Mobile Support tool is telling me my phone is disconnected. (even though I can connect to adb)

Tried reinstalling drivers, same o same.I kinda hit a wall real quick. I thought this was going to be a quick test....

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I am on stock and stock recovery.
Gahhh! Now the LG Mobile Support tool is telling me my phone is disconnected. (even though I can connect to adb)

Tried reinstalling drivers, same o same.I kinda hit a wall real quick. I thought this was going to be a quick test....

The LG drivers are... poo.
Seriously, I fight with them every time I use them

I have to use a different one depending on what I'm doing. No idea why. I don't get it, it's not like I have an oddball system.