$30 Generic 32gb micro sd cards from Ebay Works!!!

djtarique

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I went to ebay and gambled on a cheap generic 32gb sd card. And I was surprised that it worked. all movies and music played flawlessly. transfers was only at a 2 class level but it works. I don't know if they will work in a month, but they work right now saved me well over a $100 bucks if I bought the real deal. Most of the auctions you will pay roughly $30 once the bidding has ended.

32GB TF Memory Card 32G Micro SD SDHC MicroSDHC MicroSD - eBay (item 150455747960 end time Jun-29-10 10:48:14 PDT)

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
try loading a huge video file or a lot of music and see if they all play. I highly doubt they are genuine and are probably fake ones that are formatted to appear to be 32gb but are probably only like 4gb compressed.

djtarique

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm at 25gb of music and video on the card. they are generic cards not fakes. the seller is up front that they are generic cards with no sandisk or kingston logos on the cards and im @ 25gb loving this thing.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So generic doesn't mean not real. Generic means they aren't official but could still be reliable. In this case its obvious the card is fake and not reliable for short term usage. Especially filled up and constantly used

CEaton

May 13, 2010
Visit site
So generic doesn't mean not real. Generic means they aren't official but could still be reliable. In this case its obvious the card is fake and not reliable for short term usage. Especially filled up and constantly used

Pretty sure you have NO clue what you're talking about.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm just saying first he said they are generic cards, and then he says they are fake. Generic doesn't necessarily mean fake (in all contexts). That's all I was stating. What else is there to question?

jpdaballa

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm just saying first he said they are generic cards, and then he says they are fake. Generic doesn't necessarily mean fake (in all contexts). That's all I was stating. What else is there to question?

you are right, they are not all fake, some people have some luck with these cards, going through his feedback i came across a couple people saying it is 32 gb and it works great, and some people saying that there is only 30 gb not 32

either way 30 gb for 30$ is still really good, but a lot of people are also saying it corrupts data and is not stable, so its a win or lose situation, it depends on if you feel lucky.

what do i think?

if the op got a good card, maybe the current batch of cards the seller has is good, and we should all buy them lol (don't hold that against me)

tadtam

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
How long did it take to ship it to you since it coming from Hong Kong?

EDIT: Well I bit the bullet and bought one for $20.51.. Being that they are from Hong Kong, they could be from same factory, but not labeled with recognized company and is a "store brand".
Worth the $20 to find out...

Last edited:

Eazy123

Jun 14, 2010
www.grafxone.com
I know there not real, who are you trying to convince? I'm just telling you they work for me, Thats all, take a chill. ill post a screen grab when i get 5 more gb. its bedtime.

Why is it always bedtime or time to walk the dog or time to make the donuts when someone on the internet gets called out to prove something?

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

I don't know anything about the card this guy bought, but neither do you. You've never seen it, touched it, nor put it in a card reader to verify it. How the Hell can you say it's OBVIOUSly a fake? And unreliable. Unless you can point to some specific evidence regarding this vendor's products, you're just blowing smoke.

Sounds like you got burned by a seller on ebay, and now your'e out to prove everyone's a fraud.

barrysanders20

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I stopped buying flash memory off of Ebay. I had a bad experience trying to buy a Sony memory stick for my PSP. It was a fake and the seller wasn't trying to refund. If it works for you, could you try doing some speed tests on the class of MicroSDHC it is?

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
good luck, if you say then hey that's all that counts. I had a friend order one and they never shipped him one, after months of arguing i think they finally gave him his money back.

darrylb1

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
if he can load 30gb on the card, great! who cares even if it is fake? let us know if you actually store 30 gb so others can buy

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
if he can load 30gb on the card, great! who cares even if it is fake? let us know if you actually store 30 gb so others can buy

The issue is that low quality cards almost always have some sort of data corruption issue down the road. If people want to roll the dice, that's fine, but they should at least be aware because 32 GB is quite a bit of data. I mean if it's pretty much sideloaded music from a PC so there's redundancy, then it's no big deal.

But you can imagine the threads in a month or two of "I went on vacation but now I can't access the pictures on my phone!!" then you can see where it could become an issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo