X10 to Arc

pyr0n

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I live in South Africa and the Arc has only just rocked up here like 6 months after everyone else got it. (Gee Thanks Sony Ericsson).

Anyway, I wanted to know if any of you had the x10 before the Arc or played with an x10 and think the Arc is much much better?

Does it warrant me going out to pay what will probably convert to around $900 (6000 South African Rands) for it? We rarely get live demo's to play with here and Android Phones are only just taking off here while ****berry's are running rampant, so I thought you guys could give me some advice based on performance and overall experience differences between the two?

I'm also in the market for an HTC Flyer Tablet, for note taking at University, which costs about the same as the Arc here and right now I can only afford one or the other. Should I keep the X10(which is running Froyo at the moment), skip the Arc, wait for the next gen Xperia Flagship model and get the HTC Flyer? Or just get the Arc?

Thanks!:)

sinkster

May 7, 2011
Visit site
The Arc is what the x10 could've been. Loved my x10, rooted it and used cm7 but the Arc doesn't need it. But then, I've put a custom kernel with overclocking...

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk