GTA III Quirks?!

seankrems2009

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Good Evening AC!

I downloaded GTA III about a month ago and I also have the title for my PS2. Wasnt until I was played my PS2 recently, I noticed something missing in my Xperia Play version. If you hve it, just take a look...maybe its just me.

1) Lights on vehicles dont work.
2) Walls around parking lots and on sides of some roads arent there visually however you or a vehicle will react as if it was
3) (this is probably a feature purposely left out) you can't do drive by shooting

Little quirks but most (like invisible walls) are a mission by mission inhibitor. (driving fast while being tailed by cops and you smash into a wall.)

No complaining just curious if its a download issue either by me or by phone because my friend with a SGSII has lights!

Love playing it at work though :p

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried re-downloading it? Although you might lose your progress if you do that.

Sent from my thumbs to your retinas

seankrems2009

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
That is my reason for not redownloading. Granted I have beat the game before on a PS2, I wanna see if I can beat it on a cell phone. As hard as that is most cases.

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Its been updated but like the other poster said you may lose progress unless you find that file on your SDcard and save it then put it into the newly downloaded library Google the pc version to find out how to do this

wii.red24

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
They were probably left out to conserve space for the cell phone version I.e drive by shooting either that or the developers which I would assume to be rockstar got lazy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87