Q88 Allwinner tablet problem with sound

nunofer

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a sound problem with my recent Q88 Allwinner tablet. It was working perfectly until i connect him to a small pc speakers. The sound was perfect. The problem was when i disconnect the pc speakers. the original tablet speaker just stop playing and now it only give sound with headphones or exterior speakers. the original tablet speaker don`t work since i connect exterior speakers.
Could it be some firmware or software problem? I aprecciate your help please.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! On the tablet's notification area, do you see a headphone symbol when anything is plugged into the headphone jack? If so, does it remain when you unplug it? If so, I'd guess that there's a problem with your headphone jack--it still thinks your speakers are plugged in, so the tablet's own speakers are turned off.

You could try plugging and unplugging your speakers or headphones a few times, a little vigorously, in case some contact is stuck.

nunofer

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your answer, but i already done what you told me to do and it remains the same. Could the tablet speaker be broken?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Try doing a complete factory reset. You'll lose all of your local data, so back anything up if you need to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2