Cricket Wireless Android Updates: Do we get them at the same time an equivalent AT&T phone does?

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
So I bought my S6 in full on Cricket back when it came out and with the new 5.1.1 update coming to the S6 for AT&T releasing soon. I was wondering if the Cricket version will get the update at the same time.

I'm still on 5.0.2. I would like to have the latest Android version whenever I can. I didn't pay $700+ for an outdated phone. And coming from having 4 Nexus devices I like having the latest update.

PS: I don't like the Nexus 6 and my Nexus 5's battery is just bad so I will be sticking with the S6 for now.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cricket Wireless Android Updates: Do we get them at the same time an equivalent AT&T phone does?

Almost 1000 views and not 1 reply..

rhaneyjr

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Cricket Wireless Android Updates: Do we get them at the same time an equivalent AT&T phone does?

I would suggest googling it. I'm not sure how they work, I am on cricket but I'm rooted therefore do not receive the official updated stock. I've been running a 5.1.1 rom for a couple months now tho. Best bet is to check with att on it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress