ZTE Grand X Max 2 video player acting up

Natuhshuh

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
I got the phone a few weeks ago and love it aside from the video playing issues so I looked here first and couldn't find help so I went to another site and someone suggested to update adobe. Well when I went to look for it it wasn't even installed! So I installed it and problem solved so far! I hope this helps

Dee Preskitt

Apr 15, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same issues video player going to the end after only a second of play. I'm also having issues with Pandora it skips the song completely. I have done everything people have suggested. I didn't have adobe either and I installed it and it still is messing up. It's frustrating. I love this phone but sometimes I want to throw it

KimmyStan

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
Don't know if anyone has figured out the problem yet. If so please share. But I just deleted the FB app went on FB through chrome and added the page to my home screen. Everything seems to be working fine. Not as convenient as the app but it beats having to go in and out of a video to watch it. So I figured it must be something clashing with the operating system for the phone and the fb app.

Ribitsaysdefrog13

Oct 24, 2017
Visit site
I created an account to respond to the last post about Facebook, because I have been at this same problem for over a month and about to toss my phone.
Disabling Facebook worked! And I tried literally everything except a hard reset. Thank you for posting that!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699