Nexus 5 vs Moto X?

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So like many of you, I have been intrigued by the new Moto X. Do we think it's worth the upgrade over a Nexus 5? I think the Nexus camera is better with the OIS. Obviously the Moto Actions are a big plus for Moto. Anyone in the same boat a me?

Posted via the Android Central App

KennyJohnson

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 5 now and the camera is terrible compared to the sample shots I've seen of the Moto X. If I could get an unlocked carrier free G3 I would. Since I can't, I'm getting the Moto X.

Posted via Android Central App

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nexus 5 now and the camera is terrible compared to the sample shots I've seen of the Moto X. If I could get an unlocked carrier free G3 I would. Since I can't, I'm getting the Moto X.

Ya the sample shots I have seen of moto x are really good ..on par with other OEMS and better than HTC one m8 for sure ..it seems to be doing bad in low light compared to other phones but you are comparing bad picture with a another bad picture which is only slightly better as all phones struggle in low light and I'm sure the experience will only get better as moto will improve it software updates

Posted via the Android Central App

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

you really think that? N5 has OIS and it seems to help me dramatically in low light. Is it worth the $300 upgrade essentially? (selling the N5, buying the X off-contract).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699