will google ever up the max resolution for free storage?

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there any speculation on if or when Google may increase the photo resolution size eligible for free storage? As you likely know, currently photos bigger than 2048x2048 pixels count again the free 15GB of space.

With Amazon's Fire phone apparently offering unlimited cloud backup of photos at full resolution (although apparently not video), it seems Google will feel pressure to match them eventually.

I'm currently using 8.44 GB of photo/video space on my free 15GB (which has only about 10% of space left).

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Is there any speculation on if or when Google may increase the photo resolution size eligible for free storage? As you likely know, currently photos bigger than 2048x2048 pixels count again the free 15GB of space.

With Amazon's Fire phone apparently offering unlimited cloud backup of photos at full resolution (although apparently not video), it seems Google will feel pressure to match them eventually.

I'm currently using 8.44 GB of photo/video space on my free 15GB (which has only about 10% of space left).

Have you tried singing for dropbox??? They offer new users some promotional storage space around 50GB and I think that's enough to keep you engage for some more ..... :)

xstinkyx

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried singing for dropbox??? They offer new users some promotional storage space around 50GB and I think that's enough to keep you engage for some more ..... :)

Yeah, I'm a user of Dropbox and the Box, but not for photo storage. I like the benefits that google+ provides.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699