1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Usage of Task Template - Got To Do

I'm using Pure Calender Widget in combination with GotToDo and when I try to add a task via the widget, Pure Calender doesn't use any of the task templates I had set up in GotToDo.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to do something specific to get this to work?

Thx

sorry, no idea. When you are 'here', you are already in Got To Do, I have no control on this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well, according to the GotToDo dev, it's up to you to change it

Let me explain a bit more in detail:
    I have several templates set up and when I add a task via the main app, the appropriate template is used. Depending on which list I'm in.
    But I also have a Pure Calendar widget on my homescreen with only tasks in it. In Pure Calendar, I've selected Got To Do (Paid) as taskmanager and I've also seleced to add a task as action for the "+" button on the widget.

Now, when I "click" on the "+" button on the widget, I can add a task via GotToDo, but no template is being used. So I still have to manually choose a due date and reminder. Instead of that being already chosen, like it would be when adding a task via the main app.

So, what is missing? Would it be possible to use a template when adding tasks via the Pure Calendar widget?
    Last edited by Bunecarera; 03-26-2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: mistyped.

"Well, according to the Pure Calendar dev, it's up to you to change it" ... Lol ... I am the Pure calendar dev ...

As I said, I have no control of what is proposed in Got To Do app.
    All I do, is 'hey, open the panel to add a task' ... that's all.

Now, if GTD dev could answer my emails, may it would be possible to add an option to tell him to propose templates in this case... but I doesn't answer any of my email since 3 months.
    Try to contact him, may you'll be luckier.