2,300mAh battery

16 GB for $349
32 GB for $399

BookReader2

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Nexus 5 said to be 'half the price' of the iPhone 5S | Crave - CNET

Nexus 5 said to be 'half the price' of the iPhone 5S
A source says the new Google phone will come with an attractive price for those that have been hankering for a new Nexus.

TechRadar says a "source familiar with Google" has told the site that the successor to the popular but LTE-less Nexus 4 will ship in the latter part of October and cost "half the price" of the iPhone 5S.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
If that's true that's one hell of a deal.
You think it was hard to get an N4, it's going to be even harder to pick up an N5.

Sent from my White Moto X

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Price yes but still no storage info. Which for me is the most important.

I like the price for the 32gig model. I am going to get the next nexus so the 32gig model is for me. What storage information are you requesting besides this? No Nexus device has ever come with an SD card and don't expect this one to either.

Tech First

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
only the 16GB model was semi confirmed by a leaked N5 log you can find at myce. There is really no info yet on any other storage options for the N5.

BookReader2

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Price yes but still no storage info. Which for me is the most important.

Purported Service Manual Gives A Look At The Next Nexus Phone, Reveals 32GB Storage, 8MP OIS Camera, Photos, And More'

16GB and 32GB confirmed in leaked manual

The document also gives us a peek at most of the device's specs, confirming and expanding upon recent rumors – here's a quick rundown of what it reveals.
4.95" 1080p display (IPS TFT for those interested)
32GB internal storage (other capacities not specified)
2GB RAM
MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
2300mAh battery
Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
Slimport compatibility
Micro SIM slot
Notification light
Wireless charging
NFC
Bluetooth 3.0 (We assume this is an error – Bluetooth 4.0 appears elsewhere in the document, but according to the last page it's still a draft.)
UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
It also indicates the exact same dimensions as the Nexus 4. Remember, though, that this document is a draft and this is likely an error.
Update: As some readers have pointed out, the document also mentions 16GB eMMC (on page 8), so we may be looking at at least two storage capacities, both thankfully larger than 8GB.