New Samsung Galaxy device possibly confirmed. S5 Prime?
New Galaxy Device with new Exynos, Intel LTE and QHD screen confirmed (Codename KQ) | SamMobile
Any thoughts if this is true or whether or not this is true? This could explain why there is absolutely no word of a 32 GB S5 yet.
- 04-28-2014, 12:00 AM #2
Re: New Samsung Galaxy device possibly confirmed. S5 Prime?
Rumors are fun, but I don't pay attention until the real thing comes out. They've been saying this for a while and everything sounds good!
Wizzrah | AT&T HTC One XL | Tapatalk
- By kgilbertsen in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 30Last Post: 05-03-2014, 11:01 AM
- By Joseph Coates in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:44 PM
- By penguinp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-29-2014, 03:13 PM
- By aussiemcgr in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:42 PM
- By Nechasin in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 11:04 PM