Nexus - Note - Moto X

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone considering getting one this Fall? Just wondering what you hope for, what are some deal breakers, and which you hope to be your next.

I prefer a phone and tablet to a phablet, so the Note is out. If the Moto X has a decent camera and that rumored 3280 mAh battery it'll most likely be my next. If not, I'll probably get the Nexus 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone considering getting one this Fall? Just wondering what you hope for, what are some deal breakers, and which you hope to be your next.

I prefer a phone and tablet to a phablet, so the Note is out. If the Moto X has a decent camera and that rumored 3280 mAh battery it'll most likely be my next. If not, I'll probably get the Nexus 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nexus 5.7" Bullhead all day long.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'll get either the Nexus (the smaller one) or the Moto X.

I'm not interested in Samsung devices.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I'll get either the Nexus (the smaller one) or the Moto X.

I'm not interested in Samsung devices.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
I'm more interested in the nexus than the new x, but also not up for more Samsung. They're improving but still have a long way to go in order to meet minimum design standards.

M Dev Nexus 6 Assassin Edition. Android Central Moderator.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
After owning the GS6 I'm definitely sold on AMOLED, especially since I use my phone for navigation with sunglasses on. But I don't want Samsung's software, I want as vanilla as I can get so I can just replace the defaults with what I want. So I'm open to all of them depending on what ends up with AMOLED and a reasonable (5-5.5 inch) size.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Probably will not go with the Note....I'm thinking I'll either go OPO2, Moto X, or the Nexus. I'm most excited for the Moto personally, but they're all real contenders. I don't think I want the Note but tbh if they're the only one with T-Mo WiFI calling then I might go for that....Even though I do not want Touchwiz.

Battery life is key for me though... I'm hoping all of them bring it this year in that regard and the camera as well. I know Moto and OPO say their bringing it with the camera but time will tell whether that is true or not. I don't need a DSLR in my pocket but would like something slightly good.

Hopefully I won't be as let down as I was last year with my choices.