Any HTC android devices coming to AT&T?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am hearing there is going to be one better then the inspire by summer time. Dont have any other details then that unfortunatly. Buddy works for htc, couldnt give me any more details then that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I am hearing there is going to be one better then the inspire by summer time. Dont have any other details then that unfortunatly. Buddy works for htc, couldnt give me any more details then that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You have done went and got me excited. :p Now the choice of a new phone is going to be even harder.

Thunder God

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
wasn't there a rumor of a htc device that would be running the tablet software on a htc handset with the specs like the sensation. i remember seeing the mockup on here or on engadget.

aparat

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have the Inspire and I just made piece with the relatively short battery life. I doubt other phones of similar type will have a significant power saving advantage.

Sent using Tapatalk

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
From all of the 4.3" devices from HTC, none of them have gotten different battery life. I doubt the Sensation would be much different.

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
wasn't there a rumor of a htc device that would be running the tablet software on a htc handset with the specs like the sensation. i remember seeing the mockup on here or on engadget.

I remember this, i think it was called the htc revolver.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
You can expect something by early Summer. Also, HTC usually makes unlocked phones with bands that work on AT&T. So if you're willing to pay full retail, you may be able to get the Sensation later down the road.

Reactions: Thunder God

Thunder God

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I have the Inspire and I just made piece with the relatively short battery life. I doubt other phones of similar type will have a significant power saving advantage.

Sent using Tapatalk

i think those big screens eat up battery life quick!

I remember this, i think it was called the htc revolver.

you have a good memory! that was the device i was thinking about. maybe closer to the end of the year att will have an awesome htc android device for us to choose from then. right now i think att and apple are still in bed together.:'(

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I really hope they see something good soon, the only htc device att has is the inpsire, which is a good device, bit i would like to see something like the sensation! Everyone else is getting nice phones!

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
You could wait for the Thrill 4g coming within the next month or so... That is if you dont mind lg devices...

HTC Inspire 4g(rooted/s-off)
Rom: rooted stock
Set CPU: 1.66GHz

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
HTC Holiday due this summer. Should be AT&T's first LTE phone.

4.5" qHD display (960x540)
1.2GHZ Dual-Core Snapdragon
1GB RAM
Arena 220 GPU
1.3MP front & 8MP rear cameras
Android 2.3.4 - Gingerbread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa