1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Any HTC android devices coming to AT&T?

I'm buying a new phone and i'm stuck on at&t... and the inspire 4g has a 1200mh battery... so is there any hope for me

I am hearing there is going to be one better then the inspire by summer time. Dont have any other details then that unfortunatly. Buddy works for htc, couldnt give me any more details then that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!

I'm anxious to hear any rumors also.
    I'm really liking my Inspire, but I'm also eligible for an upgrade again soon.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verdes8891 View Post
    I am hearing there is going to be one better then the inspire by summer time. Dont have any other details then that unfortunatly. Buddy works for htc, couldnt give me any more details then that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
    You have done went and got me excited. Now the choice of a new phone is going to be even harder.

I wonder if it will be similar to the Sensation:

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

I really hope it is a version of the Sensation or something like it at least.

wasn't there a rumor of a htc device that would be running the tablet software on a htc handset with the specs like the sensation. i remember seeing the mockup on here or on engadget.

I have the Inspire and I just made piece with the relatively short battery life. I doubt other phones of similar type will have a significant power saving advantage.

Sent using Tapatalk

From all of the 4.3" devices from HTC, none of them have gotten different battery life. I doubt the Sensation would be much different.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naveen View Post
    wasn't there a rumor of a htc device that would be running the tablet software on a htc handset with the specs like the sensation. i remember seeing the mockup on here or on engadget.
    I remember this, i think it was called the htc revolver.

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

You can expect something by early Summer. Also, HTC usually makes unlocked phones with bands that work on AT&T. So if you're willing to pay full retail, you may be able to get the Sensation later down the road.
    So many phones, so little time.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by aparat View Post
    I have the Inspire and I just made piece with the relatively short battery life. I doubt other phones of similar type will have a significant power saving advantage.

Sent using Tapatalk
    i think those big screens eat up battery life quick!

Quote Originally Posted by tcfreak20 View Post
    I remember this, i think it was called the htc revolver.
    you have a good memory! that was the device i was thinking about. maybe closer to the end of the year att will have an awesome htc android device for us to choose from then. right now i think att and apple are still in bed together.

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

I really hope they see something good soon, the only htc device att has is the inpsire, which is a good device, bit i would like to see something like the sensation! Everyone else is getting nice phones!

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson9 View Post
    I'm buying a new phone and i'm stuck on at&t... and the inspire 4g has a 1200mh battery... so is there any hope for me
    I love my inspire and for a 1200 battery, battery life isn't that shabby. That being said, I do have a charger every where I go.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous Unity

You could wait for the Thrill 4g coming within the next month or so... That is if you dont mind lg devices...

HTC Inspire 4g(rooted/s-off)
    Rom: rooted stock
    Set CPU: 1.66GHz

Quote Originally Posted by RoboWarrior View Post
    You could wait for the Thrill 4g coming within the next month or so... That is if you dont mind lg devices...

HTC Inspire 4g(rooted/s-off)
    Rom: rooted stock
    Set CPU: 1.66GHz
    I've been real happy with HTC products.
    I'll be waiting.
    Device: Verizon Note2

I am waiting too

Global Posts
    208 Global Posts

I would like to know what the HTC device that the guy mentions in the first page of this thread is talking about.

A Gsm version of the shift would also be nice.
    Device: Verizon Note2

HTC Holiday due this summer. Should be AT&T's first LTE phone.

4.5" qHD display (960x540)
    1.2GHZ Dual-Core Snapdragon
    1GB RAM
    Arena 220 GPU
    1.3MP front & 8MP rear cameras
    Android 2.3.4 - Gingerbread

Quote Originally Posted by HushH View Post
    HTC Holiday due this summer. Should be AT&T's first LTE phone.

4.5" qHD display (960x540)
    1.2GHZ Dual-Core Snapdragon
    1GB RAM
    Arena 220 GPU
    1.3MP front & 8MP rear cameras
    Android 2.3.4 - Gingerbread
    waiting for that. so far the rumor is that the iphone 4s or 5 is going to be a mild refresh, i was waiting for a new iphone to be honest because all of my music is in itunes. i think i will be carrying an ipod and a htc holiday, or figure out how to use doubletwist. everyone says that doubletwist, android, and itunes plays well together.