Another OTA today?

vxaxv17

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Another?? This is the only update I have seen for this device. Its too early to tell, but I've experienced a few issues it supposedly fixes so i'll let you know when I've got more time into it.

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
there was a maintenance update for the device about two weeks ago. I posted about it on the forum, but never found many responses, which I just assumed was due to such a small presence of owners of this device in the forum posting type of community. Only reason I am here is I own an Evo and my fiance bought the Continuum.

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
If you root your phone, you should never be checking your standard OTA procedure for updates. Once rooted, just keep an eye out on these threads for updates to the custom Roms available. You should consider it the same as running a different OS once you have flashed a different Rom, and they won't play nice if you try to update your Rom with stock software from VZW.

vxaxv17

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I have a droid inc, but my gf has the continuum. only reason im here as well. I dont remember there being any other sort of update 2 weeks ago. the one she got the other day was the only one since she bought the phone 2 months ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgrochowski