USB Connectivity issue

azbikerd

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I have downloaded the current Samsung Driver, followed all the instructions to connect my continuum to my laptop computer with XP, the box opens and I click on the option to view files using windows explorer and get an error message that says "please insert disk into drive x". I also have a desktop with XP and can connect with no problems. So I'm pretty sure we can eliminate operator error. Can anyone help?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I have downloaded the current Samsung Driver, followed all the instructions to connect my continuum to my laptop computer with XP, the box opens and I click on the option to view files using windows explorer and get an error message that says "please insert disk into drive x". I also have a desktop with XP and can connect with no problems. So I'm pretty sure we can eliminate operator error. Can anyone help?

hmm, try putting it into debugging mode, then connecting

azbikerd

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, Yeah...I tried that too. it told me it found all the different devices and said my device was installed and ready to use but still same problem...

checking

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Hay buddy, replied the same question the other day on some other forum and i am sure u stuck with the same thing.. its just that once u connect the USB, click the menu button> Notifications or Just drag from the top on the home screen, you will find a notification as USB Connected... tap on it and select mount ... walla.... u done .. let me know if gud @ got2test@gmail.com

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member