firmware up for US?

chjackson

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
No I don't think so! Today I received another update to my gear manager this time it was version 1.5.120903.....huh? Ok my gear does seem to have much improved battery life but where oh where can the MK7 update be hiding?

Note 3 user

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It's hiding under your bed until you stop looking for it. :p

I know you're more than likely looking forward to it so I hope it comes soon!

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

dishun71

May 16, 2010
Visit site
No I don't think so! Today I received another update to my gear manager this time it was version 1.5.120903.....huh? Ok my gear does seem to have much improved battery life but where oh where can the MK7 update be hiding?

Note 3 user
Yep taking mine back to bestbuy today, got no time for these damn games samsung is playing with us. Plus i should not have to root something that cost $ 300.00 it should be ready out the box!!!

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
While I agree, putting the UK firmware on it took 5 minutes and was very easy. And rooting the Gear was maybe 10 minutes more and gives you a full WEARABLE Android computer on your wrist.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest going the UK update route before giving up on the GG and returning it. I have found it essential in my daily use since updating and couldn't be happier. Samsung just SUCKS and support!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
How come kies on my pc won't see my device. My computer sees it but kies won't, EDIT: UPDATED drivers on pc and that did it

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Last edited:

chjackson

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes I received my update 2 days ago now I see how nice the gear is. Can't wait to get more updates and see how far and how much more we can do with the GG

Note 3 user

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Keep getting a message saying the server exceeded maximum number of roll out updates have been exceeded...... What now

Sent from my Hyperdrive Rls 11 Galaxy S4

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Keep getting a message saying the server exceeded maximum number of roll out updates have been exceeded...... What now

I got sick of that so I installed kies on my pc and updated through that with the watch connected to pc via usb

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I got sick of that so I installed kies on my pc and updated through that with the watch connected to pc via usb

I'm running a customer rom on my s4, hyperdrive rls 11 to be exact. Whenever I connect my phone to the computer and kies is running, it never fully recognizes my device. It just hangs at the connecting screen. Not sure if there's is a workaround.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm running a customer rom on my s4, hyperdrive rls 11 to be exact. Whenever I connect my phone to the computer and kies is running, it never fully recognizes my device. It just hangs at the connecting screen. Not sure if there's is a workaround.

You Don't connect your phone,, you connect the watch.

RJV3

May 18, 2011
Visit site
You Don't connect your phone,, you connect the watch.

Ok got it. Connected the watch and the latest firmware section is blank.... I thought. Mk7 was just pushed out.... What am I doing wrong?

ygara8yt.jpg