Sharing pictures via Galaxy Gear

ccamdj

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am new in this forum and I am planning on buying a galaxy gear, however I read online that it is not possible to directly share pictures taken via you galaxy gear, unless you have an application that helps you to do so, and I was wondering if any of you know of an application that helps so I can share pictures taken directly via my galaxy gear?

Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Not quite sure what you mean by "sharing", but when you take a photo with the GEAR, it will automatically save it in a dedicated folder in your phone gallery.

From there, you can easily share the photo however you may choose.

I'm guessing the option will eventually be there to share it directly from your watch, but currently it's not there :(

Posted via Android Central App

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Right now you can share it from watch with evernote, Facebook or Twitter but like mention above it is saved to phone and you can share it anywhere.

Posted via Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am new in this forum and I am planning on buying a galaxy gear, however I read online that it is not possible to directly share pictures taken via you galaxy gear, unless you have an application that helps you to do so, and I was wondering if any of you know of an application that helps so I can share pictures taken directly via my galaxy gear?

Best regards.

I use "mini-gallery"...

It allows me to see ALL the pictures on my Note 3,and I got a bunch too.I was using that app before the Gear update, and after the update, the "mini-gallery" got faster..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer