UK firmware updates

rakeshm99

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Can someone help me confirm if I am 2 firmwares behind on my UK model. My current firmware suggests version P600XXUAMJ2. I definitely don't have multi user capability but I don't know if I'm on the second update or the first. I have checked sammobile but this doesn't seem to have the UK firmware releases. Any help? Obviously I check for manual updates daily.

Dr Law

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
If you can enable the ripple effect (which I love) on the lock screen, then your firmware is not up to date. If you update you will loose ripple/watercolour effect, but only gain a fraction of a second less boot lag, and of course multi user mode.
I speeded up my 14 10.1 no end by doing the developer hack, and will wait until Samsung restore the ripple effect in a future update.....but I might have a bit of a Wait!

tomlh

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have all the latest updates according to my Note but I have the ripple effect and no multiuser so I guess in the UK we are not up to date. MInd you there is virtually no stock of the new note anyway :(

ianscales

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I have just updated to P600XXUBMJ6.... can't see any changes as yet.

Interestingly, although the auto update was ticked it hadn't picked it up so did it manually. I've unticked/reticked so will see if it does the next one.