Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Case Question?

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I noticed a post about cases using a magnet for the auto on when opened feature can cause a dead spot with the S-pen feature after some time. I tried to google it and I found a few posts but not a lot. Does anyone know if this is true or not? I am trying to decide on a case and I also noticed that the Samsung case also has the auto on feature from use of a magnet so I wonder it this is true.

These are the case types I am thinking of getting.

Non magnet case.

Belkin MultiTasker Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Tablets F7P177B1C00 - Best Buy note 10.1 2014 case&cp=1&lp=1#tab=overview

Amazon.com: MoKo Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014 Edition Case - Slim Folding Cover for Note 10.1 Inch 2014 Edition Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep): Computers & Accessories

A little slimmer style (Not sure if these offer the same level of protection the above two styles offer)

Amazon.com: MoKo Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014 Edition Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Note 10.1 Inch 2014 Edition Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep): Computers & Accessories

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I use the moko slim and have not seen any issues or even heard of any as of yet
Thanks. Someone posted the above issue on the forum and no one else said if they have heard it or not. Either way I am not sure if I should go with a Slim case which looks nice or a case like the Belkin MultiTasker since it seems like it will offer more protection.

I would prefer one with an auto on feature once I open the case as long as this really isn't an issue. THANKS.

VICNLYN

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up peeps, I was just browsing around Amazon looking for a case for my Note 10.1 '14...and yes the "Moko Slim" stands out than the rest and a fairly good price. I'm going with that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer