S Note Problems

bassbandit

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello All
I am trying to use S note but am having some problems, can anyone please help.

I am unable to get to the settings to change the cover or delete a note. According to the manual you should tap on the cover icon and use the menu that appears. When I do this it opens the note and goes straight to the pages to allow editing. If I hold my finger on the cover icon it just allows me to reposition or remove the app.

Also all notes are in landscape format and only have a few templates, how do I change the format to portrait, just turning the screen does not do this.

Is it possible to reset the app to default mode and if so how, perhaps this would solve my problems.

Please help if possible, I am a 64 year old trying to get to grips with new technology.

Many thanks,

Phil

John Woo1

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Open S-Note, menu - settings and there can you change defaults tenplates or add more. There are notes for landscape/portrait formats and if choose a landscape note and it will be still in landscape mode, after rotate it. You need to choose from beginning, which portrait/landscape note format to use.

bassbandit

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks John,

I was trying to use the S Note widget on the menu screen rather than the app. Sorted now, wish I was younger !

Regards,

Phil

Shawn Waldo

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I too have this issue but I do not see the menu option...I am starting the app by the app logo and can only see the different notebooks I have created no options or settings for defaults? Help please

blippy

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have Snote on my Note 2 phone - which I love. I now also have Snote on a 2014 tablet - which I'm starting to hate!!! On my phone I can access the tools to modify paragraph, list, and style settings by double tapping the T icon on the Snote toolbar. This doesn't work on the tablet version, and there seems to be no way of achieving similar results. If I tap outside of a text box on the tablet I get an option to go into Properties, but the tools that open then are only a subset of what is available on my phone, and whatever changes I make apply to the entire toolbox, not just some highlighted text. HELP!!!! Surely there must be the equivalent tool set on newer version of Snote????

singh360

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone
I'm having a couple of issues as well. I took around 68 pages of notes for work with s note, really helpfull to use etc. I tried to export them so they can be placed on the file but they are coming out as short pages in landscape. Also couldnt send the whole file had to break down the pages slightly annoying and time consuming. I have tried lecture notes it's not quite the same but you write on a full page. Any ideas? I need to be able to print the notes and put them on a paper file.?

Posted via Android Central App

Uschiekid

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Chose a portrait template when you start (since your default template must be landscape, instead of starting a new note the normal way, open s-note, hit the settings menu button, and "use new template". Then pick one from the portrait list. You can change the default template by hitting the settings button, choosing settings, then change default template. Don't know what to do about the notes you already made.