Bluetooth ps3 controller/sixaxis question...

Russell Estridge

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I haven't tried this lately cause last time I tried using sixaxis it didn't work, it was for a 64bit platform and I have a 32bit platform on my PC. Last time I used sixaxis it allowed me to change the bluetooth address on the controller but it never worked. This was when I had the note 10.1 2012 edition or the first one. I emailed the developer of sixaxis if they had a 32bit version and got no response. I want to get it to work so I can use my Bluetooth ps3 controller for some games that would give me a much better experience. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Russell Estridge

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Never mind. Got it figured out. Works perfectly! Am now playing super Mario on super Nintendo with my tablet and a ps3 controller lol too cool

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Russell Estridge

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Now my only issue is while using game pad option in six axis and dead trigger or shadow gun. I can move around very fluid and fast, but fire, reload, swap guns, is unresponsive or has a 1.5 second delay. Very intermittent. And extremely annoying. Anyone know anything good or bad?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk