Hmm am I the only one who dislikes the new ui on the 4.4.2 update?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I actually liked the old ui a lot better personally and figured they would keep it considering the note 3 kept it's ui

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
You have never ever liked anything about the 10.1 Tablet... All we ever hear from you is something negative, why are you still here... You are always comparing the tablet to a IPAD, why not just go back to a IPAD...

Dale

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
You have never ever liked anything about the 10.1 Tablet... All we ever hear from you is something negative, why are you still here... You are always comparing the tablet to a IPAD, why not just go back to a IPAD...

Dale

I like the tablet besides the fact battery life is horrible and the new ui isn't as good Imo.... It's my money

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I like the tablet besides the fact battery life is horrible and the new ui isn't as good Imo.... It's my money... My note 3 lasts a solid 5-7 hours of screen time where as this barely lasts 3 hours. I expect more screen time for a tablet

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

Dale

If I didn't like it I would of returned it weeks ago already....

Torque

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I dislike it, aesthetically I find it unattractive, the drop down menu is horrid, the multi window is more difficult and minimum width is now in effect, I cant selectively clear notifications and mostvof the time selection something on the notification menu does nothing. going to make sure my 80gigs is up to date and wipe this sucker, hopefully will see some improvements. thankfully it kept all my nova settings...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress