Did KK Fix the BT Keyboard Connectivity Problem?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nope, mine still does it. I'm afraid this IS a hardware issue rather than software :(

What I've done and it usually helps (sometimes it just won't stay connected, though) is reboot, turn WiFi off, turn BT on, connect the keyboard, type something with it (to force it to really connect, not just pair), then re-enable WiFi. Or just keep WiFi off :p

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Could it possibly be a issue with BT Keyboard and not with Tablet why it won't stay connected.... Just a thought , not into Bluetooth hardware ...

Dale

jimcapraro

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I have two BT keyboards - A Motorola BT keyboard that matched to my original XOOM purcased in 2011, and ane even older ThinkOutstide Stowawy foldable BT keyboard I bought about 15 years ago. Both connect and stay connected with no problem. I've never had either of them disconnect unless I intentionally disconnect them. I can even leave it overnight whan I come back in the morning once I start typing on the BT keyboard a little message appears on the bottom of the GN 10.1 screen telling me the keyboard re-connected.

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Could it possibly be a issue with BT Keyboard and not with Tablet why it won't stay connected.... Just a thought , not into Bluetooth hardware ...

Dale

I wouldn't think so Dale since some of us have no problem with the BT keyboards. My Logitech K810 has never disconnected. My Jawbone Jambox BT speaker has never disconnected. I can transfer files via BT between all my devices.
What is it about BT hardware you don't like? Just curious.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Nothing.... I don't have one and its not in my immediate future..... IT was just a thought...

Dale

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87