My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition is stuck, can I please get some help?

A

AC Question

my samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition is stuck

Hi guys . I need some urgent help . I rooted my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition through odin on my laptop and it said it was successful but when my tablet restarted, it says "RECOVERY BOOT" which is a blue written text on the top left side of the screen on startup and under that in red writing it says "RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING" and then under that it says in yellow writing "Set Warranty Bit : recovery".I wanted to know if this is a problem I should worry about.PLZ HELP ME OUT because this is freaking me out!!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: my samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition is stuck

Welcome to the forums. I have never heard of that before, but it has also been quite some time since I have rooted a Samsung device. Is the device working properly? No lag, hangs or anything like that?

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: my samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition is stuck

Hi guys . I need some urgent help . I rooted my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition through odin on my laptop and it said it was successful but when my tablet restarted, it says "RECOVERY BOOT" which is a blue written text on the top left side of the screen on startup and under that in red writing it says "RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING" and then under that it says in yellow writing "Set Warranty Bit : recovery".I wanted to know if this is a problem I should worry about.PLZ HELP ME OUT because this is freaking me out!!!

The only problem is that you rooted your tablet without knowing what those things mean. Seriously, before you root any UNIX system, you should know what "root" is and since you're rooting Linux you should know about SElinux (and SE for android) and you should know what it means for it to be enforced, permissive, or disabled. If you want to have a functional device I recommend not rooting it until you know all about how Android works and you should at least know how to fix a soft bricked device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress