kno app troble shooting

rey_ace

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
On the bottom right corner select settings Next, select "app manager", this will bring up a list of all your applications. There will be three tabs: Downloaded, All and Runing. Please select "All" tab. On the upper right hand corner, tap on "Select by Size". The application should be on the top of the list.Tap on "Textbooks". Tap on "Clear Data". Go to?Apps?screen and open our app, Textbooks.These instructions were given by kno customers services and it work for me. Share on any forum with the same problem

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
On the bottom right corner select settings Next, select "app manager", this will bring up a list of all your applications. There will be three tabs: Downloaded, All and Runing. Please select "All" tab. On the upper right hand corner, tap on "Select by Size". The application should be on the top of the list.Tap on "Textbooks". Tap on "Clear Data". Go to?Apps?screen and open our app, Textbooks.These instructions were given by kno customers services and it work for me. Share on any forum with the same problem

Wow thank you so much this works and I was able to open up this app with no errors and I signed up. Thank you again for your help.:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Does this solve the issue of not being able to log in? It registered me and sent me an email, but it won't allow me to log in.

Sent via SwiftKey 3 on Droid Razr Maxx