Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Looking to find a nice bluetooth mouse and keyboard to use with my Note 10.1 but also want to use it with my Galaxy S3 if i need to and my laptop. Anyone have any recommendations. I know about the New Trent iShuffle with the built in trackpad but I'd rather use a mouse for more precision and better control. Was looking at the Logitech bluetooth mouse and possibly the K810 logitech bluetooth keyboard

ROM
    stock

Default Re: bluetooth mouse and keyboard

I've been using this Logitech Amazon.com: Logitech 920-003390 Tablet Keyboard for Android 3.0 Plus: Computers & Accessories

It works great with the Note 10.1, my Galaxy Nexus, my Win7 laptop and a friend's Mac. I've been using the Microsoft BT mouse but it's not the greatest. I'd try the Logitech.

I also have the logitech tablet keyboard for adroid 3.0 up and windows 8. However I have been having a problem where when I type it repeats the keys as if i am holding them. IT happens every time when I am searching in the url bar. Do you have this problem? IF not do you have any suggestions? I have contacted both samsung and logitech and even exchanged the keyboard for a new one.

Acer Bluetooth keyboard for their tablet works on the Note 2, 10.1, and S3, and of course the Acer tablets. I use a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse.
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.