Viewing Pictures from OTG USB & SD Card

EndeverouX

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Im viewing my pix from an OTG usb/sd card adapter. No connection issues at all...

But i cant just slide thru all the pix as i would under the gallery mode..i can only view them under the file folder directory and only one at a time.
I wanna slide thru them fast. When u got over 100 pix from a nikon dsrl sd card can be a pain to view them one at a time..

What am i doing wrong? :'(

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
It's probably because they are on your SD Card being read from the Usb Adapter and not in the GN, that's why you are only able to see them on the file directory. Try loading them onto your External SD card that is inserted in your Galaxy Note or one of the folders in the gallery in the internal memory. I have Videos, Pics, and Wallpapers on my External 32gb Micro Sd Card and I can scroll through them when I go into the gallery. Also, if you don't want to load them on your External SD Card in your Note, if you're using a Micro SD Card in your Adapter, just swap the one in the Note with the One in your Adapter and you should be able to scroll through them. Then swap them back out when your done.

EndeverouX

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
It's probably because they are on your SD Card being read from the Usb Adapter and not in the GN, that's why you are only able to see them on the file directory. Try loading them onto your External SD card that is inserted in your Galaxy Note or one of the folders in the gallery in the internal memory. I have Videos, Pics, and Wallpapers on my External 32gb Micro Sd Card and I can scroll through them when I go into the gallery..

Thats a good solution...but too time consuming when i have tons of pix...kinda dumb samsung wont load an usb drive under the gallery mode for easy viewing...i guess i gotta look into 3rd party apps for easy usb/sd card viewing..if anyone knows a great app...let me know...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38