USB connector challenged

HKeag

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi! So I have a question about the USB connector for the note that allows you to connect a flash drive to the note. I seem to be doing something wrong, or expecting something to happen that just might not. I want to transfer docs or pics from the flash drive to the tablet but the tablet is not reading the drive at all. Is there an app I need for this or some secret way to access the drive? It basically does nothing when I put the adapter and flash drive into the tablet. (I am not super savvy at this stuff so please, be gentle and walk me through this if you know what I am doing wrong.) Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. :)

-H

Blackbeagle

May 31, 2013
Visit site
After plugging in the flash drive to your cable, you should see a symbol on the lower right side that says "USB mass storage connected". Then go into the "My Files" app. On the left side you should see some tan folders. Choose "Storage". You drive should be labeled on the right "USBDriveA" (at least that's what mine was labeled). Tap on that and you should see the content of your flash drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non