FRUSTRATED- Polaris Office

SophyQ

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to navigate Polaris office.

I don't know how to add a page to a file.
for example, in microsoft word, I can have 4 pages in one document file.

How do I do that with polaris office?

SophyQ

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much

I've been trying to learn how to use both S-notes and Polaris Office.

I bought the tablet for the right reasons, but haven't been able to use it to the max. potential.

SophyQ

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tutorial, but I'm not finding that it helped that much.

I know the basics of s-note and polaris... it's the more advanced things that has not been answered.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tutorial, but I'm not finding that it helped that much.

I know the basics of s-note and polaris... it's the more advanced things that has not been answered.

I really haven't done that much with Polaris. I tried doing a search in YouTube but really didn't see anything more advanced. I think the developers have a website, maybe they'd have something. I'm sure a google search could find them. Also, it's a round about method but check out QuickOffice. If there's some advanced information about QuickOffice, the same kind of thing can probably be done in Polaris, they're very similar.

As for S-notes, I thought I was pretty knowledgeable but there's so much on YouTube that's taught me a few new things that I'd recommend just doing a search there and you'll soon know which contributors have the best. Sorry I'm not more help.

livnnlernn

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I really haven't done that much with Polaris. I tried doing a search in YouTube but really didn't see anything more advanced. I think the developers have a website, maybe they'd have something. I'm sure a google search could find them. Also, it's a round about method but check out QuickOffice. If there's some advanced information about QuickOffice, the same kind of thing can probably be done in Polaris, they're very similar.

As for S-notes, I thought I was pretty knowledgeable but there's so much on YouTube that's taught me a few new things that I'd recommend just doing a search there and you'll soon know which contributors have the best. Sorry I'm not more help.

livnnlernn

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I just started using Polaris, it's a little confusing. I did tap the enter arrow on my cell phone over and over again and Polaris Word document created new pages as needed. I stopped at creating 7 out of 7 pages. Hope this helps.

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I ditched Polaris a long time ago, its terrible.

If you're looking for document creation with smart features unfortunately S-Note and 2014 tablet is the better choice.

Also OfficeSuitePro is quite nice, with the added keyboard it gets me by in a pinch using my note as a ssh terminal for work.

Posted via Android Central App