Hi I have this problem of downloading pdf files .
Sent from my GT-N5100 using AC Forums mobile app
Hi im usin a galaxy note 8.0 and I have trouble downloading pdf's. When I select download icon, it shows as 'starting download' and disappears.Not sure if I need to adjust the settings.any suggestions? Thank you
- 11-03-2013, 05:58 AM #2
- 11-03-2013, 06:43 AM #3
Can you see the downloaded file on notification area? When I download a pdf, it is showing "downloading started..." or something like that, but then I need to open the notification bar and click the file just downloaded. Or go to the downloaded files directory and click the file.
Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk 4
- 11-03-2013, 07:19 AM #4
- 11-04-2013, 04:04 AM #6
Re: Hi I have this problem of downloading pdf files .
No, don't reset. Download ES File Explorer from the Play Store. Once you have that installed you should be able to explore folders and look for your pdf files.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- 11-04-2013, 04:27 AM #7
- 11-04-2013, 05:34 AM #8
- 11-04-2013, 05:47 AM #9
- 11-04-2013, 08:34 AM #11
- By encoded in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 19Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:55 PM
- By worknman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:23 AM
- By BlueLions81 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2013, 07:51 AM
- By Beheima in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:29 PM
- By Hassan Faizal Thariq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 04:55 AM