Bookmark issue - keeps booting me out
When I go to bookmarks and try to scroll or select a page, I get booted out and and a message appears saying "unfortunately, internet has stopped". However I do still have an internet connection. This started yesterday, and continued even after shutting down and restarting. I see that someone posted the same problem last September but got no reply. I'm hoping for some feedback.
Thanks - Ed
- 12-28-2013, 03:45 PM #2
- 1,880 Posts
- 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM #4
Re: Bookmark issue - keeps booting me out
DUDE! Ty 4 the info. I have searched the web looking for this solution but your suggestion was the ONLY one that worked. Didn't want to delete my bookmarks, but it seems that one of my bookmarks may have been corrupt. I cleared the cash b4, but this time, I cleared the internet data too. Voila, bookmarks work again. Ty again for your help.
- By yulandop in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:12 PM
- By nitindeshpande in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:16 AM
- By chavezra in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2013, 10:11 AM
- By sa3doonn in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:23 AM
- By The Lip in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:36 PM