printing to my Epson all-in-one

Jamesin201

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
i cant print to my Epson all-in-one printer from my Samsung 10.1, both are on my Wi-Fi network, I can do maintance stuff from my 10.1 lik check ink levels, nozzle cleaning, but every time i try to print it tells me i can only print to a Samsung printer.....HELP

ovdevil

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Had a Epson all in one and had the same problem, bought a HP and downloaded there printer app and have no problem printing.

rusty502

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
i cant print to my Epson all-in-one printer from my Samsung 10.1, both are on my Wi-Fi network, I can do maintance stuff from my 10.1 lik check ink levels, nozzle cleaning, but every time i try to print it tells me i can only print to a Samsung printer.....HELP

I use epson iprint from the play store on a Note 3 with both an Epson XP400, and Artisan 1430, and it works beautifully, I don't own a 10.1, but I would think it should work with it also.

titetanium

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried the cloud print app from Google? AFAIK, it works with most cloud enabled printers. Some printers do require a computer to be on at all times if you want to print remotely.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried the cloud print app from Google? AFAIK, it works with most cloud enabled printers. Some printers do require a computer to be on at all times if you want to print remotely.

I think you may have a bit of a idea (clue) here.... I seem to think some of the printers rely a lot on computer CPU to do some of the print functions... Believe the printers that are wifi or netwetworked (not windows networked) tend to be more self contained and rely less on PC CPU...

Dale

Bryn Lewis

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I use Epson Iprint also and it works fine. However you do get some apps that will only print to a Samsung Printer. What I do is save the document to a docs folder on external sd card. Then go to Epson Iprint and look in the documents folder. Navigate to where you Saved it and then you can print it in Iprint.

Posted via Android Central App