- 04-30-2013, 04:26 PM #2Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 04-30-2013, 08:16 PM #3
- 07-13-2013, 02:03 PM #4
- 07-15-2013, 08:42 PM #5
- 07-15-2013, 09:26 PM #6
Re: How do i update TWRP?
Yep goo manager is what you use to update twrp, if it's uploaded for your device, it will appear when you choose to flash zips.
Rom manager is only for cwm recovery. It will only update cwm, and can only download cwm. Pretty biased actually, considering it's supposed to be a "rom toolbox".
Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and ChubbsCURRENT RIG || MSI Neo v-2 MB || Pentium 4 Prescott 3.5Ghz || 2GB Dual Channel DDR1 Ram || Dell 80GB 7200 rpm HDD || BFG Nvidia 6200 256MB || Creative SBLive! Sound Card || Crappy Dell CRT Monitor
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18
- 12-15-2013, 12:05 PM #7
- 12-23-2013, 06:11 AM #8Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
CM-REMIX 4.4.2 VZW Galaxy Nexus - CM11 HP TouchPad
- By asb723 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2013, 06:02 AM
- By Psosmith82 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 03-18-2011, 07:07 PM
- By crownzeal in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2010, 11:17 AM
- By tropper in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:03 AM
- By Eire k in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2010, 10:22 AM