Help! Tried rooting, Now Stuck. Dont know what to do!!
Hi, I tried rooting my gn2 verizon using casual. Followed directions and my phone screen now says "downloading, do not turn off target" it wont do anything else. Casual dosent recognize it being connected. I dont know what to do from here. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
- 09-13-2013, 08:32 AM #2
- 09-13-2013, 05:11 PM #3
- 1,239 Posts
- ATT SE 1.0
Re: Help! Tried rooting, Now Stuck. Dont know what to do!!
What is casual? Based on what you are describing all you need to do is connect to pc and run odin. Follow the directions and be done with it. The root process when done correctly literally take 15-20 seconds.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-20-2013, 07:12 PM #4
- 09-30-2013, 04:37 PM #5
- By Airbander in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 4Last Post: 09-14-2013, 02:53 AM
- By 4R69l in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:55 PM
- By HulaHoop13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:22 PM
- By 4R69l in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:36 AM
- By Warth in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:35 AM